amazon riddles quiz answers all amazon riddles quiz answers

amazon riddles quiz answers

all amazon riddles quiz answers

 

Amazon riddles quiz answers answer and win 15,000 April 2020

amazon riddles quiz answers all amazon riddles quiz answers

Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz Answers Win 5,000


Question 1. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

answer  The Letter M


Question 2. Some months have 31 days. How many of them have 28 days?


answer   12

Question 3. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?


answer  A Map

Question 4. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have nobody, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?


answer  An Echo

Question 5. You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I die quickly when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy. Who am I?


answer   A Candle
 



all amazon riddles quiz answers
Question 1. I have a head and a tail but nobody. What am I?


answer: A Coin



Question 2. What Three Letter Word Can Prefix The Following Words To make Three New Words? Ache, Nest, And Drum.


answer: Ear

Question 3. Which Of These Words Can Not Be Formed Using The First Line Of Letters On Your Computer Keyboard?



answer: Keyboard

Question 4. It’s Red, Blue, Purple, And Green, No One Can Reach It Not Even The Queen. What Is It?


answer: A Rainbow

Question 5. What Starts With ‘P’ End With ‘E’ And Has A Million Letters in it?

answer: Post Office




tags
 today amazon riddle answers
amazon riddle quiz today

today's amazon quiz answers

amazon quiz contest today answer

amazon havells quiz answers

amazon riddles ride quiz answers today

amazon riddles today

amazon riddles answers today 9999


amazon riddles solve and win

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.